Monday, October 24, 2005

Thinx 28: More (useless) quiz results





Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male



Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve





You scored as Goth. Your A Goth!

Goth

35%

Rocker, Mosher

20%

Prepy

20%

Emo

20%

Chav, Townie, Rude Boy, Ned, Kev

15%

Skater

10%

Trendy

5%

What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy E.c.t
created with QuizFarm.com



I don't think there were Goths back in 1978 when I finished High School. I was a bit wierd (some might say I still am). One of my best friends was so so so into Beatles and Bob Dylan. I got stuck into Pink Floyd, King Crimson, and Brian Eno instead.


You scored as Loner.

Loner

75%

Drama nerd

50%

Geek

38%

Punk/Rebel

31%

Stoner

25%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

19%

Goth

13%

Ghetto gangsta

6%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com



Definitely a loner. Didn't like it. Wanted to be otherwise. But a loner nevertheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Brian Eno. I still enjoy listening to him.